* Devprayag confluence “The confluence of Alakhnanda & Bhagirithi rivers that form Holy Ganga here”
* Visit Raghunath temple “one of Lord Vishnu’s 108 divya desam”
* Dhari Devi Temple “Dhari devi is considered as protector of Char Dham”
* Rudraprayag confluence ”The confluence of Alakhananda & Mandakini rivers”
* Karanprayag confluence “The confluence of Alakhnanda and Pindari rivers”
* Nandprayag confluence “The confluence of Alakhnanda & Nandakini rivers”
* Narsing Temple & Adi Shankracharya math at Joshimath
* Auli “The best ski resorts”
* Trek to Gorson bugyal
* Visit Vashistha Gufa ( Shivpuri)
Day 01: Haridwar to Joshimath : Drive 279 km to reach Joshimath. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Joshimath to Auli: Early morning enjoy the sunrise on the Nanda Devi peak from Auli. Spend the full day in Auli. Stay overnight in Auli.
Day 03: Auli, Gorson to joshimath : After breakfast trek 3 km to Gorson. The trek is very scenic and passes through the lush green forest. It provides excellent 180 degrees view of Himalayan ranges. The Himalayan panorama from Gorson Bhugyal is a visitor’s delight. Stay overnight at Joshimath.
Day 04: Joshimath to Haridwar: Early morning after breakfast drive to Haridwar. The entire drive is along the Alaknanda river until we reach Deoprayag, En route stop at Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Nandaprayag which are the most famous confluence of the Garhwal Himalayas. After departure for Haridwar.